Najnowsze informacje

Polish streets are full of mouse thiefs !!!

sobota, 24 października 2009 , Posted by www.u-topia.pl at 15:50


Now I'm really pissed off. Just imagine, you travel across our country, my country, Poland with a bus. You stay firm, with a bag on your shoulder, filled with laptop, some cords and one tiny little mouse placed safely in a pocket inside.

You come back to the house, you wonder why the side is open, but you didn't noticed it yet.

Just when it came, you want to use your laptop and draw something, you open up the pocket and you see ... nothing!! Where is my mouse, priceless tiny little necessary now, mouse. It's gone! You bastard. I know it's too late to find the thief, but I know that some time someone will catch him and give him a big extra punch in the head. No! He shall suffer for what he has done to me.

So, beware outcomers. Poland is a big, fine and beautiful country, but think of my words as a precaution. Always look at your pockets, don't stay back to someone else, cause he will probably steel something from you. Not necessarily, but you must be carefull.
So, I'm gonna to say good bye to my mouse. She was a fine example what can be done in harsh conditions. She was brave and full of courage. Farewell mousie. I'll miss you.

Currently have 0 komentarze:

Leave a Reply

Prześlij komentarz